At World of Concrete Europe, the entire concrete industry will congregate in Paris as part of the upcoming INTERMAT trade show. WOC Europe will be one of the starring features of the global trade event for equipment, machinery and technology for the construction industry, to be held from 23 to 28 April 2018 at Paris-Nord Villepinte.
Join in the World Of Concrete Europe which will federate and showcase all the players of the concrete industry.
The World Of Concrete Europe will offer a global perspective about the sector with an overview of the latest trends of the concrete technology.
THE ENTIRE CONCRETE INDUSTRY REPRESENTED
World of Concrete Europe will present a concrete and masonry range aimed at the construction industry.
Services and Maintenance
Ready-mixed concrete – fixed facilities
Mobile concrete mixers for public works
Engineering and services
Demolition and recycling
A multitude of different business sectors will be on show:
- Concrete and cement producers
- Construction materials for fresh concrete (admixtures, aggregates, cements, fibres)
- Plant and equipment for concrete production
- Machinery and equipment for delivering, placing and handling ready-mixed concrete
- Concrete hauling, concrete and mortar handling, concrete compaction
- Plant & equipment for pre-cast concrete: block machines, forms, pre-stressed, hollow care extrusion
- Equipment for fabricating reinforcement
- Concrete-cutting equipment
- Concrete surface preparation
- Concrete repair
- Special & decorative concrete
- Environment recycling and demolition
- Services, engineering & technologies
- Formwork and scaffolding
- Material handling and lifting equipment and machinery